A personalized mug is the perfect home gift for Valentine’s Day. Made easily thanks to our advice in videos, it makes a lot of effect for a small budget. With her, our darling (e) can start her day with a tea or a hot coffee of our delicate attention.
Before painting porcelain, degrease each support with an absorbent paper soaked in alcohol to burn. Be careful, the porcelain paint is not for food use , place the pattern at the bottom of the Personalised Coffee Cup so that the mouth is not in contact with the paint. Once finished, your custom cup is dishwasher safe.
– Porcelain painter pen of Marabu size M at Cultura
– Mug of white porcelain, Cultura
– Burning alcohol, paper towel, cotton buds, pencil
Step 1: Once your Personalised Coffee Cup is degreased with alcohol, shake your porcelain pen sharply, and press the mine onto a sheet of paper to ensure its effectiveness.
Step 2: Write the lyrics of your song following the lines
Step 3: Let it dry for 3 days.
- Tip : In place of your favorite love song, you can copy or write a poem, dates and places of your important moments, or just a sweet little word.
- The Tie & Dye Personalised Coffee Cup with hearts
- – Mug white porcelain Culture
- – porcelain painting 150 turquoise, Culture
- – Sponge Culture
- – adhesive paper in hardware stores
– Methylated spirits, absorbent paper, cotton swabs, scalpel or cutter
Step 1: Draw hearts on the underside of the adhesive paper, cut them out and stick them on the bottom of the mug.
Step 2: Dip the sponge into the paint by removing the excess and putoise all around the cup from the bottom. The further you go, the less your sponge pad needs to be soaked with paint so that the color becomes clearer and lighter. Let dry and iron a layer on the bottom of the cup to accentuate the gradient. Peel off the stencil gently, and retouch if necessary with a cotton swab soaked in alcohol.
Tip : You can replace the heart pattern with a logo or acronym, such as that of his rock band or his favorite football team …
- The Personalised Coffee Cup with red hearts
- Material :
- – red scarlet porcelain painting pébéo at Cultura .
- – White porcelain Personalised Coffee Cup Cultura
- – Cultura sponges .
- – Adhesive paper in DIY store
– Burning alcohol, paper towel, cotton swabs, scalpel or cutter
Step 1: Draw hearts on the back of adhesive paper to create your stencil. Cut them with a scalpel and glue the stencil on the Personalised Coffee Cup .
Step 2: Dip the sponge into the red paint and putoise the surface to be painted. Peel off the stencil gently, and retouch if necessary with a cotton swab soaked in alcohol.
Step 3: Let dry 24 hours and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions, oven at 150 degrees for 35 minutes.